The media accreditation process for members of the media to attend the CDC Disciplinary Hearing in relation to Yorkshire CCC & Others is now open for registration.
A Panel of the Cricket Discipline Commission (CDC), comprising Tim O’Gorman (Chair), Mark Milliken-Smith KC and Dr Seema Patel will from Wednesday 1 March to Thursday 9 March 2023 hear disciplinary proceedings brought by the England and Wales Cricket Board (the ECB) against Yorkshire County Cricket Club & Others.
The CDC Panel has directed that accredited members of the media will have access to view, and be able to report on, a live audio-visual feed of the hearing.
All media accreditations will be administered independently by Sport Resolutions, who are providing Secretariat support to the CDC Panel.
In order for any member of the media to request to attend the hearing, a signed copy of the terms of access document here must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 24th February 2023. Please also provide evidence of published work and details of the outlet on behalf of which you are applying to cover the hearing.Due to capacity restrictions, please note that return of the access document does not guarantee accreditation.At the direction of the CDC Panel, media attendance at the hearing will be subject to the following protocols:
- Members of the media with evidence of published work will be allowed to apply for accreditation in advance of the hearing to attend a separate media room at the London hearing venue to watch a live stream of the hearing. This will be the only live stream of the hearing and it will only be available to pre-accredited media. Members of the media will not be permitted access to the hearing room itself.
- On occasion, at the direction of the CDC Panel, the connection between the hearing itself and the media room may be disconnected in the interests of confidentiality and for the CDC Panel to hear evidence or submissions that cannot be disclosed publicly.
- Members of the media will not be permitted to receive copies of any written representations, submissions, evidence, transcripts or other documents submitted or created during the proceedings.
- Members of the media will be allowed to report on the hearing as it takes place.
- No audio-visual, audio or visual recording (including photography) may be taken of the hearing (or any part of the hearing).
- Media are requested to switch their phones off or onto silent whilst in the media room.
Contravention of any of the above protocols or other directions of the CDC Panel may result in the relevant member(s) or the media and/or their publications being removed from the media room and prevented from having any further access to it, at the CDC Panel’s sole discretion.
Please send any enquiries to email@example.com. Any enquiries should relate only to Media Accreditation, Sport Resolutions will not be commenting on proceedings.
No more than two individuals from each media outlet will be granted access to the hearing.
Sport Resolutions will confirm safe receipt of the terms of application and contact successful individuals once the 5pm Friday 24th February 2023 deadline has passed.