Sport Integrity is a confidential reporting line and independent investigation service, supporting athletes, coaches and all support personnel within the Olympic and Paralympic high-performance community across the UK
Sport Integrity: A new independent disclosure and complaints service for Olympic & Paralympic sport
Sport Integrity is a confidential reporting line and independent investigation service, supporting athletes, coaches and all support personnel within the Olympic and Paralympic high-performance community across the UK.
The pilot assists funded National Governing Bodies (NGBs), operating Olympic and Paralympic high-performance programmes, to uphold the highest standards of conduct in their sports.
Sport Integrity provides an independent and confidential reporting line and an independent investigation process to deal with relevant allegations of bullying, harassment, discrimination, or abuse, and to allow sports to take the appropriate disciplinary action as necessary. These services will be made available free of charge to funded NGBs.
Sport Integrity is delivered by Sport Resolutions, and supported by a confidential reporting line hosted by the charity Crimestoppers.
Who can access Sport Integrity?
- If you are an athlete who is selected to an Olympic or Paralympic performance programme funded by UK Sport, including for the first three months after leaving the programme
- If you are an athlete support personnel who are either working on an Olympic or Paralympic performance programme or working with athletes
- If you are an office holder of a national governing body in receipt of UK Sport funding for an Olympic or Paralympic performance programme
What types of concerns can be raised to Sport Integrity?
- Abuse (verbal and physical)
- Sexual misconduct
- Sexual harrasment
- Breach of an applicable policy
The updated Procedural Rules which will become effective on 1 November 2023 can be found here.
The Procedural Rules that are currently in effect can be found here.
The previous version of the Procedural Rules can be found here.
If you want to raise a concern and/or to find out more about the Sport Integrity Service please visit sportintegrity.com
Please click here to view the press release.