Sport Resolutions Board
The Board is limited to 12; made up of 7 independent non-executive directors, 4 representative directors and chief executive officer in an ex-officio capacity.
The Board of the organisation shall:
- be the ultimate decision-making body and accordingly exercise all of the powers of the organisation
- be responsible for setting the strategy of the organisation
- maintain and demonstrate a clear division between the Board’s management and oversight role and the executive’s operational role
The Board has a number of sub-committees which report into the Board:
- The National Anti-Doping Panel Board
- The National Safeguarding Panel Board
- The Panel Appointments & Review Committee (PARC)
- The Marketing and Service Development Committee (MSDC)
- The Audit and Risk Committee (ARC)
- The Nominations Committee
Please click here to view our Board Members.