The FA is seeking suitably experienced individuals to form part of the Judicial Panel to hear cases concerning Anti-Doping Rule Violations and/or breaches of the Social Drugs Regulations.
Anti-Doping Specialist Panel Members will sit as wing members on Panels and must have appropriate experience of Anti-Doping related matters (including, but not restricted to, chemistry, medical, and physiological qualifications).
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS
- A professional qualification requiring expertise and skills in Anti-Doping (including, but not restricted to, chemistry, medical, and physiological qualifications)
- Demonstrable experience sitting on tribunals, or similar, in relation to Anti-Doping cases
- Expertise in Anti-Doping and familiarity with the application of the World Anti-Doping Code
- An ability to assess evidence and submissions in an open, knowledgeable, and fair-minded way
- Sound and objective judgment
- An aptitude to work to tight timescales, under pressure while dealing with high profile cases that must be treated in the strictest of confidence
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent listening, and communication skills
- Integrity, impartiality, and high ethical standards
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/Products
- Be able to coherently contribute towards written reasons for decisions
The closing date for applications is Sunday 15 October 2023. Please visit here to apply and for more information.