Sport Resolutions Annual Conference 2022 in association with Winston & Strawn LLP will take place tomorrow (Thursday 5th May) at the five-star Leonardo Royal London Hotel, St Paul's.
The registration for the event closes at 20:00 (UK time) today (Wednesday 4th May).
The event will cover the following six topics:
- SESSION 1 | A review of the 2021 World Anti-Doping Code – has it had a positive impact?
- SESSION 2 | Sportswashing, law and the politics of sport
- SESSION 3 | Mothers in sport
- SESSION 4 | Legal implications of NFTs in sports
- SESSION 5 | DSD and trans athletes: A review of genetics, biology and ethics and the impact on binary sex categories in sport
- SESSION 6 | Regulation and governance in esports
The final programme including the schedule of sessions and speaker biographies can be accessed here.
BOOK YOUR TICKET HERE
Every year we host over 200 legal and sport professionals at our event. These conferences provide many opportunities for our attendees to network. We serve breakfast (hot drinks and pastries) during the registration period where attendees get an early opportunity to meet other professionals as well as during the two coffee breaks and the open buffet lunch.
We also host a separate breakfast between 8am and 9am in association with Women in Sports Law (WISLaw), to encourage female profesionals to meet and share views (please note that the WISLaw breakfast is also open to male professionals if they wish to join).
And finally after the conference we will host a networking drinks reception in the hotel's Sabine Rooftop Bar with spectacular views over St Paul's Cathedral and the London skyline.