Table Tennis England is seeking an interim CEO whilst a permanent successor is recruited.
Table Tennis England is the governing body of table tennis in England, responsible for representing, co-ordinating, administering, marketing and developing the sport. It exists to create and support opportunities for everyone to enjoy and achieve in table tennis.
The Interim Chief Executive will be responsible for:
- Providing the necessary leadership to get the best from the existing management team
- Leading, guiding and assisting the management team and the governing body through the forthcoming agenda
- Continuing close project management of ongoing strategic work, events, tenders and governance items
- Influencing, developing and driving the strategy in conjunction with the Board
- Playing a visible role and openly communicating with staff and members
For further details please click here.
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table Tennis England has appointed Hartmann Mason - an executive search company - to assist with the recruitment of a new Chief Executive Officer.
This process has now begun with the search and advertising for an interim CEO to take up the reins on a temporary basis from Sara Sutcliffe before the end of the year.
The closing date is November 28th.