This will focus on preventing conflicts within sports organisations through good governance and communication and managing conflicts more effectively when they arise.
The seminar will be interactive with ample opportunity throughout to ask questions and for discussion. The sessions will cover:
- Setting and managing expectations
- The art of delegation
- Using policy and process to guide behaviours
- Alternative forms of dispute resolution
- Case studies
- Who should attend?
- National Governing Bodies
- Sporting clubs
- Lawyers working with National Governing Bodies and sports clubs
|Start||End||Description||In Association With|