Sport Resolutions, in association with Littleton Chambers, will be holding an event on independent reviews and investigations in sport on Thursday 9th September via Zoom Webinar.
Sport Resolutions panel members and Littleton Chambers barristers John Mehrzad QC, Lydia Banerjee and James Green will be delivering the webinar. The sessions will give first-hand insights into independent reviews and investigations within a sporting context.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Selection of Chair and Panel
- Supporting cast
- Terms of reference and safeguards
- Investigations and evidence
- Privileged material
Who should attend?
- National Governing Bodies
- Sporting clubs
- Lawyers working with national and international federations, leagues and professional clubs
- Government officials and policy makers with an interest in sport
- Sports Marketing, Media and Sponsorship professionals